Thursday, January 24, 2008

Over jor~ haha

Today mood
He (congrats - celebration)

Finally My birthday for 2008 over jor...happy day already pass lew...but how i pass my 22th birthday leh? hmm noting special...wake up aready 11am ++ then dream awhile...then start to study my Strategy Marketing because tmr got exam..haha~Afternoon i just stay at home study and study..then watch awhile tv then study again...then untill 5 something..fall a sleep~ haha...untill 7 pm my mom call me for dinner haha...dinner at jambo restoren...just near by my house...a very wonderful dinner~ hoho u all know why? cos is my 2nd sis wedding dinner extra table out de...so my father use it so celebrate my birthday...hoho and mom de ang pau~ lol..actually she buy new nike jor...then give angpau again hoho happy sei~..got $$ use...

Hmm today need to thx to my friend again tat sms me...err got who leh? start from SMS..got beekee(muimui), Leepeng,kimmun,Moon,Yeanie,Teikwei,Laikuan and wailuan...thx alot for the birthday sms ~Msn today got...Yap,thengnee,venee,yeanie,sook yu, and leepeng...some of the name repeat haha..cos there got sms and msn so just repeat it la thx alot..

Need to thx to all my cousin and my sis haha..tat drop me testi and sms and msn and wish me~ hoho...oppsss...and i forgot my jie fu err 2nd jie ful~ tat early morning wish me happy birthday~ haha..but he give me noting...my present leh? angpau pun tak ada? aizz..sad...

After all the thx...i need to thx to my Seafood gang...Loo,puiyee,chow,vincent,teikwei,abel and kokfoo..cos date me out for today haha..actually plan stay at home study but they say buy lew cake to me ~ haha so i mai go out blow my cake lor..hoho...anyway i need back early to do revision but @@ i back home also just dreaming..hmm tmr got exam not in the mood to celebrate actually but anyway i am happy for it..cos u all FINALLY i got cake..and birthday song..and need to thx to 1 boy 1 girl..tat singing at station one...haha Mr X and Mrs X for sing me birthday song together with my friends haha...thx alot

Hmm today got few picture can post


Me and My Birthday Cake~ 2008
My Birthday Cake~ haha

k just got 2 picture...cos din take much photo..see ya..wan to do revision~sayo~

No comments: