Monday, January 07, 2008

Already 1 Year....

My Mood
Du (read)
Close close eye...Open Eye already 1 year...already 1 year i studying in UCSI...1 year to go..i will in UCSI...if i finish my all my sub la..but i must done my degree ASAP...and work and leave UCSI...BYE BYE UCSI wukaka..if not mistake i will grad with my friend..han,gil,shan~ wukaka...we are 1 group.

Already 2nd week of my class...err this sem like honeymoon sem..wukaka...1 week 4 day class...monday tuesday just 2 hour class then can back home..but wednesday cham abit is 8 to 6 but nvm la..just 1 day ~ i can de...and i will at Block A Printing Service SAO at 10 to 12 duty~ remember come visit me T-T cos is alone de...but dont ask for FOC printing...@@

Noting Special happening in this year..hopefully have a wonderful 2008..i din hope much...my wish at 2008 is..finish my degree in 2008 ...Try My Best...


No comments: