Wednesday, January 16, 2008

8 to 6

Today Mood
Kong (empty)

A very boring night...after "tersleep" at the sofa when waiting to watch "ye man lai lai" i know the show is started but really really tired....feel like sleeping more then wan watch drama...then i continue sleep...till 9.30 wakeup and go to bath~ after tat saw my friend sms asking to yam char..but already to late the sms send at 8.30 @@ by the way i reply already 10++ so i just telling them i just wakeup.

After tat i go to play XDO awhile..actually not play la just go inside chating..wit some online friend talking rubbish inside...then off my games..and look at my Msn they are no much people online even "someone" form yesterday till today aslo no online...hmm. Don't why feel very pelik...when din saw "someone" online actually can use her or she..no need someone someone so mafan~ haha..

Hmm my mind when noting to do...donno why will keep thinging alot of rubbish...no stop thinking...i really hope why when i wish to sleep can sleep and when i wish to wakeup can wakeup so i can stop thinking alot of thing...i think after i type all the rubbish out at my blog will be ok~ so i love my blog very much..can share my feeling...even i not really highlight my problem haha...

Back to my Title 8 to 6 actually mean 8 oclock class untill 6 oclock...aizz is 3rd week..really very very tired...all 4 sub in the same day~ got business math, management science, employee development..contemporary human resource management.. aizz math sub i hate =.= but need to face it...HR sub @@ aizz need good english but better then math...no choose la i must +u this sem to grad in this year T-T then go out work and earn $$...so pokai~ hmm and i will start doing part time after next week haha..so can fast fast get money buy phone buy this and tat ~ wukaka....out of topic again @@ today early morning me 7.30 already wake up and 7.45 go uni~ 15minit finish gosok gigi wash face + change cloth haha keng? haha then 10 to 12 me at printing service block at LV2 other in class lor...so hardworking looking at all the stupid number + - X @@ all this lor i hate math..haha..

woooo...scary @@ when typing blog suddenly my friend sms me ...lol most funny part..=.= ask me when my birthday =.= so terus terang..sms ask shy 1 mah T-T but i am a very dont care de person so i tell wukaka..then say belanja me makan after CNY ~ ok la after CNY ada free lunch or dinner ngek ngek~

To all my friend~ haha i feel funny when they asking me who i hate and why i hate? hmm actually i not hate people and + - X and / is mean add, minus, multiplication is math @@ haha is mean i hate math...i think in my life i less hate ppl..got also 1 to 2 day then ok jor de...so far don't have people i hate so much..why so san fu go hate person? suffer sahaja..happy 1 day..not happy also 1 day..i rela happy go lucky haha..no meaning u go hate a person for so long..i wont hate ppl..i will just don't like...if i don't like the person...i will just ignore him/her kau tim lor...haha i wont show tat i hate them~ haha but i also not hate them la..just if u no saw them mai ok lor...thx for my friends so care asking who i hate...actually i just hate math~ haha~

Noting much lor..feeling good jor after typing all hehe not much to think..and just wait till tat time only care lor..as Chinese people say "suan toh kiew tau ji yin jek" anyway i soon getting older and older @@ i don wan face it i don wan haha...see ya~




No comments: