Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blind

Today Mood
Xia (blind)

Hmmm...noting much to say in today blog...just feel wan to update abit haha...this few day sleep not very well don't why..mayb think too much..untill sick @@. lucky today already recover. coming will got test T-T need to +u haha..wish me good luck lo~....

Hmmm am i doing something correct? if i telling what i am doing...alot people also will say"are your crazy?" but i don't think i am...because what i am doing now not a normal student will do...what leh? ponteng? cheating in exam? NO NO NO...100% not about education..is other ~ haha...but i won't tell u all...hoho is my own secret...nobody will know...err cannot say no body..max 2 body la..haha..izzit 2nd is god? hmm don't leh~ok end story...(talking rubbish)

Hmm today abit "dai tau har" lucky my friend remind me to pay fees @@ if not late again..wukaka...thx my good friend~ hehe..

K is time to sleep...nite friends~

No comments: