Monday, January 21, 2008

First...

Today Mood
He (congrats - celebration)

Yehh...early morning...wakeup..brush teeth..prepare to go to uni...look for lecture and give something to my friend and with a happy mood cos will get my 1st birthday present for this year haha..with a very nice packaging nice outlook..hehe can feel the "sam yi" for this present...really like is very much...yesterday night when i sleep..i was dreaming get a cake for birthday haha...but for sure not a cake la...cos my birthday is at 23 jan mah...mana munkin so early will get cake le...hmmm because of my birthday..so 23 Wednesday is a public holiday~ see i so big...birthday government announce public holiday..haha kidding.

Actually noting much to post for today...just show tat i get my 1st birthday present in this year. k let me show u the nice present =)

My 1st Birthday Present for 2008

Nice mou? wan know to inside got what? is secret...hoho..i wont tell~...wukaka actually noting special la..give you all some clue...errr daily use...every day use...can see at every where~...alot shopping center got sell...telling like no telling >< when my birthday i will take it out and take photo show u all lor...wait till 23..i will upload my blog~inside this present not only got present..got card? hmm actually not a card..is a letter haha..birthday letter ^^ a very special and nice + cute~

Aizz Happy thing say finish..got some sad story....23 birthday...but 24 and 25 got exam T-T feel like crying...but nvm +u +u i can de..haha~ just go out play after exam lor...so 23 stay at home study ~ guai guai zhai~...

Anyway really like this present hehe....bye bye

No comments: