Wednesday, January 23, 2008

23-01-2008

Today Mood
He (congrats - celebration)

Yoo...1 year again i stay in earth...haha..i already stay here for 22 year...and me getting older and older T-T..haha what day is today? My birthday lor...anyway so happy cos alot my friend celebrate my birthday...they know i will having exam so...the all celebrate with me yesterday 22/1/2008 night...got 2 gang~ T.A.G and Seafood.

First celebration need to thx to Seafood group...Loo,Teikwei,chinwei,chow,puiyee and vincent spend me a beautiful dinner...haha i promise i will spend back u all next week lor..my birthday sure wont kedekut with u all de...cheap cheap i aslo can belanja de even i so poor~ haha..and sorry cannot countdown my birthday with u all because i need to join another group..but will go wong kok with u all Wednesday night drink big big cups coffee k? haha anyway thx alot...and my present leh? haven give me oo..don't think just a dinner is present..hoho...really thx...

2nd T.A.G Group haha..first i need to thx for the ICE WATER tat they name it as (COCONUT WATER) tat "siram" on my body...=.= so cold~ haha..and make my body wet wet ~ "sap sap lap lap" haha...anyway~ i make u all alot..is my turn kena back T-T haha...and thx for the T-shirt...errrr not my birthday present rite? where my birthday present? haha...anyway thx alot..after siram the ice water..we when to station one pertama yam char..and celebrate my birthday thx for 1 slice of cake haha...but now i only remember...why don have birthday song? T-T this year no ppl sing me birthday song? haha..Thx for the Drinks and cake..really happy cos u all come celebrate with me even is very late...really "kam tung"...haven highlight the name of T.A.G member Gil,Han,shen,ling and peng...thx for celebrate impotent day in my life~ haha..

Thx for the SMS...tat i receive...haha some to early..some ngam ngam 12..some late lew 30minit haha but is ok ~ haha aslo 23 mah...hehe thx alot for all the sms i receive just now..hmm wan to thx 1 by 1..thx for Gil,shen,ling,shan and ck..(T.A.G)...and now thx for loo,kokfoo,puiyee,meiyun,huisan,ally and venee..hope i no list it less la..sorry if i less one of your name pls let mi know...and online friend..thx for syun~ for your msn...got connie,abel and shirly.

Hope i din miss up 1 of your name tat wish me...b4 1.45am 23-01-08

Err..lucky still remember my 1st present...thx for yeanie..for the first present..like the T-shirt very much~ haha using half day to choose out over 30 design~ haha red red t-shirt tat ngam for CNY.

No photo to post...cos all the camera man sleep jor no online to send me photo...anyway thx and thx alot too u all..really happy~ haha even getting older..

I will face my exam on Thursday too so wish me good luck~ haha..see ya~ thx thx 1000000 of thx for u all

No comments: