Wednesday, February 06, 2008

S&S

Today Mood
He (congrats - celebration)

Horey...feel relax..and no more stress today...wukaka...already 5 days i never have a sweet sleep and keep thing my result...my OB&C result..because i know tat i ans very bad in the exam. Last Thursday my lecture asking me about my result..and he say...when your result out d..come to find me...then i keep think and think why wan to find him...Fail d? normally fail lew lecture only will say come to find me...so make me worry for few day...if follow the UCSI calendar the result will out on Monday..but because of alot holiday..so out at Tuesday...mean yesterday...i am damn Sad and Stress on Monday...worrying my result...i think in my life...i never stress like this b4...really...mayb because of 2 problem coming together...but main is my result..aizz plan to call someone to chat-chat but in the end cannot contact...no pick-up phone...aizz in the most sad and stress tat time..i cannot even find someone to chat....dunno mana missing...suan la. Really down on monday...untill i no mood to eat then i go to sleep at 11pm..so early @@ normaly i sleep at 2 to 3am.....aizz....god...

Then tuesday...i am going to uni at the morning...untill 11.30am...then go to watch movie with Loo and teikwei...aizz 1st time watch funny movie also not feel funny...feel like sad...and worrying my result...finally at afternoon...i login to UCSI website to check my result..when i click the RESULT button..my heart feel like drop out...a very stress feeling...nearly crazy..PASS or FAIL...then finally..i saw is PASS...i damn happy..untill crying...tat time i feel like share with someone..but...cannot contact...so happiness cannot share...sad also cannot share...how your feeling is u cannot share the happiness and sad with your important person in your life? lucky no ppl make me mad tat day..if not sure kena scold kuat kuat~ hehe...dont make me angry when i am stress...

S&S = Sad & Stress

Wuuuu...finally...i pass all~ horey...can fast fast done my degree...feel like flying...hehe...CNY is coming..so i think i will fully enjoy my CNY gong xi gong xi...angpau MARI...hmm don't know why this year no CNY feeling...mayb just few day holiday...Thursday till Sunday...then monday i need to start my class like normal...anyway...i will enjoy it cos i already stress for few day..is time to give me cool down..

Hmmm today i saw a word at msn....Many needy people are in your life. You may be helping them, but who's helping you?...i am think and think...ya i am helping alot ppl...but i really think who helping me? hmmm mayb got but not much lor...sometime mayb ppl think...i izzit i act like so good and kind? i can say..i am not...if a friend know me more..the will understand...terutama T.A.G....anyway..girl will alway say...a boy so good with them..sure LIKE them...i can say yes...but aslo depend how i layan them...if she is importent to me i will put she at the 1st...and try to help as much i can...but if i just take her as my friend..i just will try help..but not till MUCH ...haha..but mayb they dunno how to diff it...but actually so ez to see...if one person love another person..sure will very care them.

Hmm...some people say i am crazy..why u don like the girl aslo helping them? for me help ppl is a very happy thing lor...but not too over la..haha..cos help too much aslo very san fu de..but if your the one you love ok la...i willing do all the thing...wukaka...try the best to do the best~ ngek ngek...this is me...hmm why suddenly about this topic? lol...anyway...i gtg is late 4++...today is lin 30 night...enjoy your dinner~ and early wish gong xi fa chai...


No comments: