Monday, December 03, 2007

Exam Coming and very annoying

Today Mood
Fan (annoying)
Exam coming...1 more week to go..is my year 3 exam lu...abit worry about it because is year 3 exam..and i dun have tat mood to study..mayb because of something...what thing? don't ask...is secret...mr lim alot secret =X...lucky 3 paper only so i think i can handel it. Put all the thing beside...forces in my exam 1st..this is what i need to do now.
This week...i do lew alot of thing...got do this...got do tat..got go here and go there...very busy week..haha...but very enjoy it because can see someone~ who is someone? =X secret again...wukaka...mr lim alot secret...but don know what i do vote it or not..but i don care...as long as i happy and saw someone happy tat enough. even this few day din chat at msn. I am a very simple ppl...just saw ppl happy i am happy...even i at what mood...good or bad...is same for me..alot ppl say me alwasy laugh...alwasy smile...what aslo no care...even exam result bad...even midterm bad...and what ever la...my mood still the same laugh...mayb i enjoy life? actually not to do aslo just blam my self lazy study so get bad result...sad also 1 day...happy aslo 1 day..why i dun happy happy pass 1 day...why i wan cry cry pass 1 day? or moodly pass 1 day?
Happness so fast pass...now is sad~ cos exam coming...
Err....this few thing i keep think and think and think...what shud i do? and i also asking what i doing izzit correct? i cannot ans my self. So i just put it in my heart...i no dare to tell to my friend...tell to T.A.G @@ haha cos in this kind of problem(what kidn or problem?) u all guess la...
i like to keep in heart more then tell to all people.
Finish talk rubbish....i don't what i typing...alot of broken english..mayb u all not understand...but nvm..no need to understand..cos is just for my self...=X
Exam coming...good luck to Mr Lim Xian Boon... i am the best~
and last wish to "someone" dun alwasy bad mood or crying...like what i say...happy 1 day...sad aslo 1 day...why duwan hoi hoi sam sam with tat wonderful day? haha...
bye

No comments: