Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Paper

Today Mood
Yan (don't like)

Last Paper..finally i wait till last of my paper...i should feel very happy...but is terbalik...i feel no mood to study because of 2 reason...first is because this paper drop at Friday 2.30pm..why not thurday...why no wednesday..why not 10.00am...make me got 2 days empty..i never use this two day to do revison...err this is because my self lazy...haha~ last minit study @@ but untill now i still no mood study...2nd reason make me not feeling to study is because of someone make me feel unhappy...actually cannot blam because is my own problem...as i say in my msn "if say love u is a fault, i believe that it's the most beautiful fault i have made in this world, and i willing to wrong for the whole life" and i aslo dun think is fault..@@ cos is i willing to do.

Already long time i really chating talking something in MSN...we will just chat about uni thing..about prebilling..course selection...2008 celender. I am so happy when receive a sms on monday afternoon even i am exam hall tat time...i am so happy when i calling her just one time she ans my call....really happy....even just few minit chating...even yesterday(thurday) morning she online chating...but aslo about uni thing...about her prebilling.

Sometime i will have bad mood because she din reply msn...but i know she is siting infront her pc...and sms and call...some time i really cannot tahan...so i will something at my blog make me feel good hehe...so here is my place to telling my heart feeling...this is only place. I din tell my friends even best friend...i just like keep in my heart and post at my blog. lucky got u blog ~ i love u.
End For Today...Feel Better now ^^
Good Luck To Me Good Luck In Exam...LIM XIAN BOON ALL THE BEST



No comments: