Thursday, December 06, 2007

Marry X'mas...1U with Xmas Feeling..

Today Mood
Bing (sick)

Today Raining day...early morning rain till night...make me feel sleepy and sick already...cos of the raining day...normaly this week i will automatic wake up at 8 something cos today raining day i wake up at 10.30.Then go to college ask about PTPTN information...at there for few minit...lucky no need to pay RM2 for parking..haha cos not more then 10minit. now i understand apply PTPTN is very mafan...but not i apply la..final year still wan apply meh @@.

After asking about PTPTN i going to 1U to find my friend past pass the book...@@ 1 sem book more then my 1 year book..this is the diff between science student and art student. 1 book already got 1000+ Pages..how to read oo...for me i sure won't touch it...see aslo mati...i got open to see b4...is simple english but the science word will kill u softly. When i reach to 1U..then reach there...i cannot saw my friend...aiya no luck...T-T then i pass the book to 1 of the worker there and pass it to her..cos out of lunch..then i walk walk around 1U...

At 1U new wing there i saw a very very big castle..with a very nice deceration haha full of x'mas feeling..aizz this year x'mas like very lonely~ T-T i wan present aslo...someone give me present? hehe...when i stand infront of the castle i really feeling i at a cartoon world...i think alot girl aslo like to going there ^^ hehe don't miss it must go enjoy..the music...the deceration..xmas feel...I LOVE it...but b4 xmas...i need to face my final exam..i hate i hate...why final at this time...why got exam...nvm...to success...i must do my best...BEST EVENT managment company...wukaka..i am coming 1 year to go..wait me 1 year WAIT ME....

Errr...just say how nice is not enough..so i got use my phone take some photo to show u all how nice...loading...

Nice mou? hehehe..the solder head and hand know how to move and the piano also know how to move + xmas music...so good...feeling good wukaka

Full Size....nice? hehe so boy...remember take your Gf go there....hehe b4 tat remember buy present to her lor...^^ to make her happy and touch wukaka...my self no need...cos no gf..and i already go alone. Enjoy your Xmas...Enjoy my exam


No comments: