Monday, December 17, 2007

Comic Fiesta

Today mood
Lei (tire)
Finally Comic Fiesta reach lew...haha...15 & 16 december 2007 at berjaya time square 6th floor. The below is picture i taking at Comic Fiesta during working hour..consider working or not leh? no salary 1 wor..haha~

entrance Door (Rm10 Per-entrance)

A Group Of Cosplays....Yuna~1 of my fav char ^^
Pity Bongun(Ragnarok monster) Killing by ther animation char~ T-T
Tsubasa~ one of my Fav animation also~
Booth at Comic Fiesta...almost 80% is DIY product~ very nice de
All Cosplayer after cosply competition~sorry for blur @@ i not pro in taking photo~















Pac-men...anyone remember?

MC asking..can i bribery the judges
Big Chess...cosply it the army~ haha

2 M.C playing the chess moving the cosplayer~ haha
Fighting...~ No fighting~ haha
Still Fighting....
Look at the back @@...alot ppl ooo..need pay there aslo come in @@
So u will know there all is animation or comic fan's haha

My Working Pass...Photographer? haha~I not a pro in photograping wor @@
actually just go there take some picture for fun only~ my job is just cincai shooting haha...
Hehe comicfiesta 07 president...who? not me la sure..beside me tat lengzhai~ my jieful
ONE IMPORTENT I WAN SHOW OFF...SEE BELOW ANIMAX LOGO~
Finally 2007 Comic Fiesta is end...so anyone intresting come to join us next year. Very happy can join another event hehe...and become 1 of there part...in future...i hope i can do as good as them. MY TARGET START A EVENT COMPANY....haha

3 comments:

Jonquina said...

AHHHH! My pic...LOL! Yes, it was a good event, I hope to go again next year...

Anonymous said...

Yea.. CF 07 is so cool! I wanna go again T.T but oni can go 1 day which lack of time there too as I went there late in the afternoon o.O shud put til later :P Or 3 days hehe.. Enjoyed most of the stuff they sell there, so nice and one of a kind lol mayb next year going there to cosplay XD

Xian Boon said...

Then see u all next year ^^