Sunday, December 23, 2007

D-Rimbah

Today Mood
Shu (hot)

Wahh...very very hot~.....don't know why today so hot~ wukakak...hmm today topic is about my new house...consider my new house? hmm my 2nd sis house..also my house lor @@ wukaka sei lor rich sei @@ got 3 house lew =X dont come "da kip" haha. boring sunday...just finish a chinese festiver "kor tung" ppl say "tung" bigger then CNY(chinese new year) so did u all back home town and eat together with your family member yesterday? hahaha

Last thursday..me and my family when to Sunway damansara (Near TheCurve)...haha..is a apartement but just 4 floor @@ and no lef...T-T lucky we just a 1st floor so just walk abit...my aunty and my cousin brother (biew kor) also buy at same block~ so we and meet each other eazy next time? haha...i got take some photo at there...let u show off MY? New house...MY??
Photo....loading...
Swimming pool...abit dirty..cos haven clean...
Nice mou? hehe feel wan to stay at here?


another side view....my 2nd sis walking cat walk =X

Other Block...nice hor? but not my block T-T cos this block more expensive and big...
Poor ma
End for D-Rimbah...LEO KU i am coming.....wukaka(going to leo ku concert)

No comments: