Sunday, December 09, 2007

Crazy Untill Max....

Today Mood
Tai (typhoon)


Another boring day....kira kira now already saturday....monday is my exam...haven prepare yet @@...sien la exam...why got exam? i think everyone also hate it...not only me...T-T sien

Each ppl also got there limit...what limit?patience...is a person untill a max limit will be crazy..and will do what every...with out control...so pls don't make a person a person patience untill max...don't what there will do anything on u....

My mr lim xian boon also got a limit...but so far...never reach untill MAX...and i won't allow it till max...so i will try to control my self early b4 MAX stage...don't try to make me mad on u all...i really will gila babi @@...dear friends...don't try to tread me bad...don't lie on me...i know alot actually...just pura pura buat tak tahu..cos it will make me mor happy...so don't try to cabar me...i will crazy...

Aizz...friend and special friend....pls...next time lie also use a better way...or just tell me the true...if u don wan chat with me just tell me...if u dunwa see me just tell me...no need to pusing pusing a big round make alot of story.


No comments: