Friday, November 23, 2007

Crazy...already

Today Mood
Fan (annoying)
NOW...4.25AM 23.11.07 ..i still doing my assignment...do untill gila..need to redo it again..because the assignment objectives change already...what sub? OB & Change (HR). My english already bad...still need me face on this stupid assignment..i already no idea how to do it...look for my 3 friend assignment already still dunno what i need to do with my FORD COMPANY...how to settel down the company problem...sek dak la. i no idea and my mine already stop...stuck with it..very fan fan fan fan fan...ans stress with it..aizz why not group assignment..so my friend will help mi to do it hahaha...so bad.
LIM XIAN BOON..TRY YOUR BEST DO IT LA...NO CHOOSE LA YEAR 3 sub ...no one can help u...u already in year 3...your future wait u...no degree no life...no life no money..no money no honey =X haha this no money no honey i copy from my cousin waihong msn...@@ hehe but anyway...you think you can you will can...i need some support...WHO CAN SUPPORT ME..GIVE ME SOME semangat to do my assingment...but now already 4.30 midnight...who so free support? some more when i post this blog already all are sleeping...
Hmmm Anyway i haven post my sis wedding dinner photo at my blog...i will update soon because of THIS ASSIGNMENT MAKE ME NO TIME. actually is last minit work @@ hehe..
K la gtg...i need to fan again~ cham tata

No comments: