Thursday, November 08, 2007

Don't What I Wan...

Today Mood
Kong (empty)

This few day...my mind keep think and thinking...what i wan? keep turning in and..still planning to make a pilihan...Take It Or Leave It? pusing pusing and pusing...sleep not very well this few day..at night sleep half will wakeup...afternoon sleep also same...night sleep also the same.

Today early morning wake up at 9.oo am..go makam dim sum at 6 happiness "yummy" the "low mai kai" wukaka got abelone...hehe my family and 1st sis and jie ful and her piggie son..haha total eat lew RM128. After eating breakfast we all back home...cos today is 2nd sis "kor dai lai" day...i donno how to say in english so i pin yin~ hope u all understand la...

After tat i am going to PJ give laptop to my uncle, send fish food to my aunty..and fetch my cousin go 1U shopping..actually plan buy shirt when my sis wedding dinner can pakai de..but all shop go in lew...apa pun tak intresting...noting to buy...hehe...then walk walk then go c a Nokia lunching a new N series phone all expensive N81 8G RM2990...and N95 8GB RM3099..what a expensive phone...some mor cacat...when testing...hang kei @@ memalukan..tat why i awlasy say Sony Ericsson is better haha..i love it~

After shopping back home dinner...after dinner...actually plan wait for 10.00pm then online but too tired..then sleep at 8pm set alarm wake up at 10pm..but also no meaning when i online...
cos i just face the mirror and chating with my self..one way communication...more bad then tat because i was chating with my self only..haha..but nvm la use to it jor..hehe anyway noting special today

bye bye

No comments: