Friday, October 05, 2007

Tired...(Thursday)

Today mood
Lei (tire)

Tired...Haha izzit pelik? my post write friday...but i am posting about Thursday...cos when i reach home already 2.00am friday...haha ...today also noting special..just go to uni study...haha again BRM class 3 hour after 1 hour class got 1 hour break then go another 1 hour class, having my lunch at Mcdonal...ZZz so full...cos but a large set will get free bubur ayam McD wukaka so i eat and eat and eat ...bau sei.

Today UCSI got choosing Queen and King prom night event...got 8TV come~ alot girl and boy going to take picture to take part in this...got recording video...then camara men take photo...Hmmm me and my friends keep look for pretty girl hahaha keep seeing the photo...like hamsap lou...(kidding) but what i see...aslo like noting...no feeling...cos i know got another 1 nicer hahaha in UCSI...WHO WHO? secret...

Then today sleep alot also @@ cos when 5.50pm almost 6 oclock i have a nap till 8.30 pm~ hahaha sleep sleep sleep cos yesterday night just sleep few hour then need to go uni cham lor~hmm now already week 5 luu...soon week 6 is coming..then 7 then final.....but not my final...err no no can say my final..cos BRM is short sem..but...no exam punya wor...just presentation wukaka hopefully i can pass...

Now all my body like patah cos playing badminton with my cousin...at 11.30 till 12.30~ 1 hour tired some more he so pro...aizz compare with me i really too char sui..need to upgrade my self haha must every week play +u to me ...hahaha...hmm noting much for today..and i think today de blog abit hard to understanding cos...already cincai type hahah...so if dun understand just leave it ~ cos all is talking rubbish...see ya

No comments: