Saturday, October 20, 2007

Send This Msg Dream Will Come True?

My Mood
Kong (empty)

Just now i was reading a bulletin board...post by one of my friend at friendster.

But you must do it in one hour after
you open this message!
Now ... MAKE 1 WISH !!!!
MAKE IT Now, This's your last chance !
I hope you have make a wish, Now send
this message to---
1 person : Your wish will become true
in one year
3 person : 6 months
5 person : 3 months
6 person : 1 month
7 person : 2 weeks
8 person : 1 week
9 person : 5 days
10 person : 3 days
12 person : 2 days
15 person : 1 day
20 person : 3 hours
If you delete it after you read it ...
you will have an unlucky year! and
actualy you won't lose anything if you
try it..........

Delete it after read? izzit really will unlucky? or izzit if i really make a wish my dream will come true? if really can? all ppl aslo can dream come true ez...if i send to 20 ppl..dream come true? i post at bulleting board..i got over 100 friend mean my wish will come true in 1 hour? Wish just to guide your own self to do 1 thing(my pendapat) If really can..i hope i can together with the one i love tat is enuff...no need much. wan me send to 10000people i also willing to do if can. I Believe if u wan to get something u must get it by your self or do it by your self..example, make a wish for geting good result in exam? u also need to study only can good result la..even my result is bad..haha.

Today so tired..don't why got feeling to type out this kind of thing..normaly i no bother..mayb today mood to good? or too bad?

Hmm i talking rubbish here...@@ dont take it serious.

No comments: