Saturday, October 13, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya

Today Mood
Xian (free - sien)

Today raya...hehe noting special..become yesterday got some bad memory happen T-T...sad sad...but nvm today is a nice day...new day...hehe for my life..

Today daddy say take us go jalan jalan hehe then early morning wake-up go eat dim-sum..with mom daddy...1st sis and 1st jie ful..2 piggie (my sis son) and kakak (maid)...eat and eat ..and eat wukakak full.....after tat we go waterfall play water..alot monkey...ppl are giving food for the monkey eat...and when i on my way to the 3rd lvl water fall i saw a money trying take a burger at 1 female hand wukaka..so dare now day the monkey...k noting to say today...cos noting special just show u all picture la...
Monkey on the tree (WUKAKAKA) cute?
3G..not mean maxis or celcom 3G, G mean = piggie
so bad calling my jie ful and his son pig? actually not la got story de..
but dunwan let u all know if wan know ask me...
Waterfall...nice? alot ppl @@
Shooting my self wukaka

No comments: