Monday, October 29, 2007

Midterm

Today Mood
Kong (empty)

Early morning 7 o'clock wake up..do some revision about today midterm...actually plan to wake up at 6.30 but keep press the phone alarm..when ring press again and ring press again..finally 7 only wake up..revision try to remember back yesterday reading what..but..badly i cannot remember at all haha~

8 o clock i reach Uni..the test already study..siting at the front..so tension haha cos all of my classmate keep writing and writing..and i look for my question paper. Question 1 50marks.. i was WTF...1 question 50%...then i was blur with few minit..then only start writing..and vomit out all the theory i memorize...but also only cover 1 pages...i was worry...1pages 50 mark? dun play play..but really no idea wan to write what jor..haha so no care la..cos all my ans is to the point..@@ lousy point haha.. the Part B 3 choose 2...1 question 25mark...this normal..but..not really know how to answer one of the question aiz..cham la..year 3 sub..so badly then cham.

Finally 10.ooam..midterm end..horey...syok...then 3 of my friends was discus about the midterm..i was blur blur..dunno what there talk about..totally empty ..what they say totally different with my ans...lagi crying..tat time..haha..i told my one of my friend why u all ans diffent with me @@..aizz i think i was ans wrong....after awhile my friend say.."xianboon alwasy laugh and happy even how was his result...bad...very bad..even fail...haha he also happy to face it" actually will sad keh..but no choose la...own self no study hard..wukaka cannot do anything..fail or pass also still need to face it de la..already over~ just +u again..haha..but actually in heart sure got something em song de la...but is ok for me @.@ can face it..

After class and my lunch..was sleeping at home form 3pm to 7pm haha cos too tired cos sleep very late @@...cham cham...sure later i cannot sleep ..dunno wan to do what @@ face the wall..face the computer face..the phone face the msn...stupid me...alwasy boring wukaka..

End .....

No comments: