Saturday, October 06, 2007

Malaysia Driver Berkerjasama

Today Mood
Fen (angry)

Early morning wake up~ On msn chat-chat...then nearly forgot today afternoon got date =X with my another kai mui (howyee) for lunch, at old klang road..and take back my lovely animation tat i borrow her when during her holiday...wukaka finally almost 90% animation is back..some still at my cousin =) ...i am a super fan's on Cantonese animation wukaka i almost collect all cantonese animation at malaysia selling =X hehe...

Back to my Topic..why i say Malaysia driver berkerjasama? when i driving to old klang road using the highway at taman connought...my left hand side road mean got police block for speeding haha then i saw behind got 2 car are blinking there car light to let the left hand side drive know about got police block infront..hahaha see how good we are..telling tat are police infront of u...hehe when finish my lunch with my kai mui..and take back my animation ...and i using tat road back aslo...then i saw the car blinking there light aslo..then i know the police still there then i drive 80km/h at fast line ..haha then i blocking behind then BMW @@ actually i think he wan potong me...but lucky he din..so he skip the police speed track wukaka thx for me BMW =X u no need pay saman or kopi o...

Why so Fen (angry) today? cos today actually so good mood bath my sport car...(waja) but when i finish wash tat time..with shampoo..wan to clean it with dry cloth then rain coming T-T...san san fu fu wash then rain aizz make it dirty again..then wait is stop rain then clean agian haha tired day...hmm noting special till now..hmm wan to bath and go kepong have my dinner with friends..see ya~ if anything intresting at my dinner i will update u all ...see ya

No comments: