Sunday, April 27, 2008

Holiday Mode~

Today Mode
Re (hot)

Today is a very very very very HOT DAY...early morning wake up from my bed...10.00am... omg why cannot give me sleep untill very very late? last night i cannot sleep very well..alot thing come on my mine..keep thinking and thinking...alot of thing. Aiz...i having a very bored holiday..everyday wake up at 8am and go to work..hmm if compare with last few semester i think i was sleeping at home always..hehe.

What i doing today? early morning..wake up help my lovely dog snowy bath...san fu..very hot still need help tat sohpoh bath T-T...nvm la..cos she long time no bath jor..must help her ban leng leng..after tat..help mom clean her aquarium and my turtle aquarium. Hmmm...actually today noting special can talk..hehe...just like normal..online, watch tv..and sleep lor..hehe...so i think my blog will short cos just abit rubbish i need to update only cos long time no update ...after my exam..i aslo haven update my blog hehe.

Still got 1 week holiday to go..after tat i need to start my uni life again..SONG...cos i think i like study more then stay at home and work..but no choose..after holiday ..i also need work for part time to earn $$ ...too high expenses this few month...so poor..T-T..add oil to me..

anyway...this for today blog...soon will update a story blog to u all ..enjoy ~

No comments: