Sunday, April 06, 2008

Exam Mode [ON]

Today Mood
Ping (pok meng)

Final Exam coming...tmr is my first paper...but i haven prepare lol...but i will try my best to face this time de final exam..because i duwan delay my graduation day..END OF THIS YEAR I WAN TO FINISH MY DEGREE...I WAN TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL PERSON...GOOD LUCK TO ME AND ALL THE BEST...THX FOR FRIEND GIVING ME SUPPORT....LOVE U ALL SO MUCH...even not so close with me and my best friend....love u all...thx for care me so much.

Long time no take bus...today early morning wakeup then look outside the gate...F**K no car...i need to go KL do something...then terpaksa take bus + LRT + Taxi...i think almost 3 year i din take public transport..cos i too depend on Private transport tat my car...unluck today father got use car..2nd sis drive lew waja back ipoh..and just left 2nd jieful saga tat i dunno how to drive because is manual..no choose la..so i must take bus to go settle the IMPORTENT thing. AIzz walk to taman midah take bus...but taking a wrong bus go to another place...lucky still got taxi..then go to most near LRT station then go to the place i wan...wasai...really hot...san ful...3 year din take public transport...finally i settel all my thing...and done all the thing.

Err if see back last post i write..tat i cannot stand for it any more...but i think i cannot do it..because.."sam yun" (soft heart) but i think so few day..and today also..i think i cannot continue it anymore..haha..i will try my best to do it...but i think i still will care but just diff way...aiz...

K la i better stop here if not tmr my exam i will just write what i am doing today...as my ans wukaka...feel better now after chat with HUI HUI wukaka...thx for your support ...long time no chat so miss u...hehe

No comments: