Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 paper more!!

Today Mood
Lan (lazy)

SIEN+ abit down..why? cos exam lor..doing very bad in last 2 paper...aiz...i dunwan to retake the paper again la...calculation...why i so poor in calculation? i already try my best to understand how to calculate..but at the end...the question change abit..even i know is what chapter..i aslo dunno how to do..i really useless..aiz..mayb if really not having a bad result..i think i cannot make it anymore..giveup my degree paper..and start working i think is better...study? i not really interesting..work? abit lazy..but if 2 choose 1..i think i better work..if i still having a same thing happen..repeating same subject..but..if i also few abit waste cos i just left abit paper..aiz..this question always come out on my mind..alot thing to fan..i aslo dunno why when i geting older and older feel like alot thing to fan..

Last 2 week..i was chating with my friend..i say i very "fan"..then she reply me..u "fan"? what u will "fan"? i know de xianboon..never "fan" b4..and only one thing will make u "fan" tat love problem..haha i also laugh out..and i think back..really..last time..when i am doing my diploma..i just like happy go luck person..and some my friend say xianboon why u still so happy ? when u fail your paper? then i say..also fail already lor..why wan sad? just happy abit and retake a paper.
i was thinking damn enjoy my diploma life with my class make joke around play around..haha.

Anyway...i also need to face it..just add oil..and no give up. hehe..hmm now i think i already jump to the another level my kesabaran..mayb become god already..i start to learn 3 thing..dunno..dun care..dun ask...this 3 word teach me alot..if u dunno..u won't sad..if u don care..u won't sad...if u dun ask lagi won't sad..this 3 word..is very useful..haha remember it...some time i aslo will having my badmood..but i think last few month make me learn alot of thing..world is so big..and world got alot type or person...and i wan back my happy life..no need think so much...hehe..do what every i wan hehe..

End for today blog...+u to me +u to my self +u for tmr paper hehe...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.