Thursday, September 20, 2007

Snowy Dog Dog

My Mood
Lan (Lazy)

Snowy Dog Dog...who is snowy? haha sure is my dog la...my tersayang~ cos is my dream dog...alwasy hope to have one...and now i get it hahaha. Hmm snowy is what type of dog? try guess? hmm Siberian Husky...Date of birth 1/4/07 ...Female....Colour red/white hmm alot ppl say husky need stay at cold place need air-cond....not really de la ... hot place, under the sun also ok de...haha

Hmm all my friend ... i mean close friend they sure know how many pet my house got...dog, fish and turtle....hmm last time more...but pass away T-T thinking back also sad...mayb i not take care of them...but sometime i thinking back i really "san si hang 3 yat heong" mean just like a thing few day then just leave it haha...so evil...but i promiss my self...i will alwasy care snowy...now already 4 month i with her so consider good haha.

WwahhhH~i got something to add...i "san si hang 3 yat heong" for pet only...for girl...i very "yat sam yat yee" mean love forever~ haha when i love a person i will just love her~ this is me ...do what ever i think she will happy i will do~ BUT "I AM SINGEL NOW"...why talk about my self d? i talking about snowy dog...haha

K teach u all how to take care husky....actually really really mafan....need to bath...shampoo expensive like hell...RM300+ then food and other thing...vitamin, skin, bulu~ haha all money...take care 1 husky almost RM100 per month la not including take her go saloon 1 a month...hmm more expensive take care a gf...=X (not really la) so buy a dog...or wan have a nice dog....must remember take good care of them~ if normal dog can normal abit lor no need expensive food and alot thing...my pendapat la..some ppl normal dog also will take good care de...

Some My Dog Photo





When 2 Month Big~ just reach my home...actually the eye is blue...but camera problem so become red ~






When 6 month BIG~ cool? so LC the face wan slap her? haha
alot my friend say YING...but girl lai de wor...







AGGgrgr ..... yummy~ haha...so cute~





This All For this POST
Remember must take good care your pet ^^

No comments: