Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mooncake Festive

My Mood
Enjoying Autumn (Seong Yut)

YEAHHHHH!!!! Mooncake Festive sampai d...one a year~ hehe bulan 8 hari ke-15 "8 yut 15" hehe early morning wake up opss...is afternoon -.- when i wake up already 12.20...wukaka skip lew 2.00 to 4.00 (MIS) class cos autumn mah..skip 1 day to enjoy my "8 yut 15".

Waiting my friend (loo) finish work then have lunch together...at taman desa haha...cos too boring at home d...so go out jalan-jalan cari makan. After lunch...go back home help my snowy.."my husky" bath...lolz notty dog ~ make me wet wet haha...like bath together @@ Then have a very very long nap...till 8pm...

Haha today very happy o...my friendster alot of my friends sending me comment =) long time never receive alot comment loe....hehe hope all my friend enjoy the mooncake festive also...this year i never eat mooncake...even 1 slide...LOLZ mayb tmr will ask mom where is my mooncake then eat with chinese tea~ Enjoy...

hehe wan to know how my house celebrate mooncake festive? hehe let mi show u the picture...got some feel de...but this year not too much tang lung...cos i lazy go to help mom and sis bai leng leng...cos just wake up tat time abit blur...

Tang Lung & Praying...(leng?)

Tang-Lung...(got mooncake festive feel?)

Normaly after pray all family member will go out enjoy the fruit Yummy...got banana...apple, "bo look" and alot more ...totally got 8 type of fruit...wukakaka....

After eating...i go to Jim tung...at pandan indah yam char with stef and gil there all..when i reach there i waiting them around 30 minit T-T then only know there already inside...then when i go in pikshen meishan there all back jor...aizz then at last leave me gil waihan and stef 4 ppl again...hahah kesiannya...stef will going back tmr...6 am she need to fly back to abudabi..donno when only can see her again luu...

This all for today blog...noting special to chat...cos rush of time~ haha see ya....

No comments: