Thursday, September 20, 2007

Boon~Boon~ is back~

My Mood
Kong (empty)

To All my Dear Friend....i am back to post my blog....hahaha my last blog for last time is when i birthday~ almost 9 month i never upload my blog....got miss me? Hmm sure u all will pelik why i update my blog...cos i noting to do...and no movie watch no girlfriend no study hahaha so got time to update my blog...sometime really don't know what i wan to post actually....but mayb can talk some rubbish? 1 week update 2 to 3 time if really noting special...if everyday special mai everyday upload lor~ hahaha good idea? so all can 38~

Already start new sem 3 week....soon will end up the short semester 7 week but my is 14 week cos i taking 3 year3 sub....all year 3 sub must be 14 week so i got 3 sub is 14 week and 1 sub is 7 week...hope coming 4 week are going slowly...cos ....cos...cos....cos...."secret" Assignment is starting...i got 2 assignment need to pass up later~ so abit busy but still got extra time to post blog de...haha cos i am a lazy boy...do what also half half ...especially in study~ hehe but what to do hope can fast fast finish my degree.

Hmm just now i look back my post tat i post last time...really alot sweet memory...what i done...what i write....really funny sometime....read back what i type up.....got about when i small....i am crazy & mad....My Diploma Grad Photo....and alot alot more.

K friend i need to stop here....hope u all come to hit my blog or spam me alwasy hehe...see ya~

No comments: