Saturday, November 25, 2006

Today Graduation



He (congrats - celebration)
Halo, at last is my convor day hehehehe so happy at last i can pass my diploma and go for convor i really happy be4 tat night i cannot sleep cos too happy can pakai de robe hehe it really so kan jeong for it i cannot forgot it , is already become part of my life hahaha
Today early 5 o clock i wake up and prepae. so early rite? cos stamford say must 6.30am reach there -.- then when we there only there say 7.30 start we early 1 hour go. actualy the convor is start at 10 o clock .. tat day i really tired but happy haha so nvm 1st in my life ...i pakai formal shirt actualy not 1st time with formal..but is just 1st time with robe. i really feel tat i look smart. But really boring siting inside waiting all ppl take the sijil hahaha but untill my turn. i was so takut when standing infront alot ppl and video camara cos will zoom in on you and show to all people. Is a very good expirent for me. after tat day i must make sure i can pass my degree and go for 2nd convo hehe. k already talk alot some more i dunno wan to write what write more will boring so short short enuff and i need to thx for Gil(daddy) Waihan(mummy) beekee and leepeng cos sudi come to a boring convor and thx for the flower and special thx for meishan cos also got buy flower to me .Thx meishan
Now i show u come of the picture for more you all can go to my friendster
Me,Gil&TeikweiMe

College Friends & Lectura

No comments: