Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sick lew 2days

Bing (sick)
After BBQing.I get sick like hell.fat siew, seong fung, hau lung tung and batuk, eee san fu untill today still got abit sick haha but better then last few day
Eh i wan to say about Malaysia post laju.Janji sampai esok? I post at Thuresday but saturday only get it izzit sampai esok? luck no lose if not lagi siew
Hmm Today i sick but also go work cos i know teikwei will boring hehe so i teman him lor today i doing editing job i editing The Kids In Heaven is will selling in Market soon around december i think hehe so remember buy the VCD at PMP Lor cos i edit de
Eh ntg to talk more just wan to make a wish Hope my family member all kin kin hong hong. god bless me and my family
bye

2 comments:

s0hp0h said...

u kirim thursday, sampai friday, mah sampai esok lo???? -.-

Anonymous said...

sorry type wrong is saturday >< i edit lew hehe