Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Semester Start!!

Today Mood
Shu (summer - hot)

New Semester start 2nd day..not bad..for my nice nice timetable that always end class early...but i will having class at 3pm to 5pm later but planning to skip it..cos is 1st class and i already know what the lecture will teach. Aizz...yesterday was looking my course structure...so happy hehe..cos just left 1 year3 sub i haven clear wukaka...going to grad soon..horey...(Hopefully)

Today only pay my fees...omg..i late for 1 day...can u all guess how much i need to pay for the late payment? hehe...i guess is RM50+ actually...but is just RM3.4..lolz..so lil only but rugi la..cos just 1 day putih putih need pay extra..cos of the exam department la..kek sei..hate them...but lucky today can done it..if not later pending another 1 more day..then sei dak...

So HOT...lucky my house got electric cos place near my house all no electric..damn hot...+ now day weather so cacat...nearly die soon lor...

Aiz..don't why this few day think-ing a samething again and again...feel like pelik pelik...eat not well..sleep not well...will wake up when sleep till half way..this thing happen long time a go...my self also dunno why...so pelik...my self also donno what happen..and how to telling out...just feel pelik. But suan la...not impotent..hehe...most impotent thing for me now wukaka...

K la..tiba tiba feel tired..wan go rest awhile become piggie first...cos after today cannot lazy lew hehe...byebye

No comments: