Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I am "Bin Tai"?(Crazy/Mad)??

Kong (Empty)

Hmm why i say i am Bin Tai? Then i need to go back to last sunday story =X. Tat time i am online chating and doing some searching at internet, then i syok syok go sms ppl. Ask how are you...working enjoy or not and ask how to go work for next day got another friend already stop working so there no transport going to work. Then i reply and receive msg...i say "If need help tell me lah if din working at the place i work also can fetch u go work de is need help...then i receive a msg from ppl "Dun tell me you wan fetch me go XXXX so bin tai" lol then i think and think fetch friend or help friend go to work is Bin Tai? hmm then i keep asking all my friends >.<>.< haha..then there keep ask me who is tat ppl ooh? who is tat "bin tai" ppl? and who say tat ppl "bin tai"? then i tell them is my friend hahaha i say "he ask me so i mei ask u all lor". The most funny i go ask my good friend SohPoh -.-'' zzz she only will just laugh and sot sot like tat hahaha......but all is after what i do already say out la so wan help or not just call hehehe.

Hmm look so short oh? nvm i add something lah......................................................................

Next monday my exam lah UEL Year 2 Sem1 haha is my first degree paper =X so wish me good luck lah hope can pass >.< cos just only 1 paper exam god help me hahaha

BYE BYE

No comments: