Sunday, July 23, 2006

~* Sien >< Sam Loh Loh luen"

Haha I think i must follow SohPoh Blog Put my mood today >.<


Sad Mood
Some time i feel my self alwasy "loh lei jin" cari susah sendiri hehe why? hmm i also dunno lor mayb know something is won't be happen also still wan go to do de @@ hahaha...today i know something @@ make me very sam loh loh luen dunno izzit real or not -.-'' but hope sure is not lah but feeling tell me is YES =.= so what i need to do? i also dunno lor just sit and wait lor ...but wait for what? hmm my self also know de ans already lor if the ans is YES or NOT also not my business lah rite? hmm mayb my "life" (nyawa) like to loh lei jin...hmm nvm lah mayb "chin sai" do alot bad thing or hutang ppl too much so now need to jelas or pay back >.< read ="X">< see ya

~if dun understand nvm i just talk rubbish only

1 comment:

s0hp0h said...

lolx.. u oso noe u talk rubbish leh.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA